- 90 miles from Denver International Airport, DIA.
- One hour from both the University of Colorado in Boulder, and Colorado State University in Ft. Collins.
- 1.5 miles from the Beaver Meadows entrance of Rocky Mountain National Park Colorado.
- The National Park headquarters, and back-country office, are even closer.
- Conveniently located 3.5 miles south and west from Elkhorn Ave and the Downtown Shopping Village of Estes Park, Colorado.
- Nearly twenty acres adjacent to Roosevelt National Forest along the Big Thompson River at the base of Giant Track Mountain.
- One mile from the YMCA Center of Estes Park.
- Located at 7,800 feet in elevation.
- Please contact Estes Park Shuttle for door to door transportation services from the Denver airport. More Details
P.O. Box 2656
Estes Park, Colorado 80517