Terms & Conditions
Nightly Reservations at Glacier Lodge require advance deposit prior to confirmation of booking and are based on availability. Nightly rates are subject to change until booked. Cancellations are subject to cancellation fee. Minimum Stay requirements also apply.
Minimum Stay Requirements
- Spring Season ~ May 1 to June 7... two nights required.
- Fall Season ~ August 20 to October 20... two nights required.
- Summer Season ~ June 8 to August 20 four nights required.
Advance Deposit Required
All reservations require a 50% advance deposit payment in order for us to confirm the booking.
Cancellation of Reservations
If you must cancel your reservation please call our Reservation Office at 1-800-523-3920. Also please have your confirmation number ready. Cancellations are subject to those policies outlined below and are specific for type of accommodations booked.
One & Two Bedroom Family Cabins, Bed/Bath
Cancellation Policy: All cancellations must be made by phone. A $30.00 cancellation fee is charged on all cancellations regardless of when cancellation occurs. Thirty Days prior to arrival refund granted less $30.00 fee. Thirty Days or less prior to arrival refund granted less $30.00 fee only if unit is rented to another party(s) at the same nightly rate and for the entire length, of the original reservation. Seven days or less prior to arrival, no refund. Early departures, guest is responsible for all nightly charges included on original booking. Minimum stay requirements apply. No shows receive no refund. In the event of an unforeseeable declared natural disaster, including acts of terrorism, advance deposits will not be refunded.
Group & Reunion Lodges
Cancellation Policy: All cancellations must be made by phone. Deposit payments on group facilities and additional individual units associated with a group are non-refundable! If cancellation occurs, only if we are able to rebook the facility(ies) to another group(s) for the same dates at the published nightly rate of the original reservation will a refund be granted. The refunded amount will be less a $75 cancellation fee. All cancellations on group facilities and additional individual units associated with a group less than 90 days prior to arrival are non-refundable regardless if the unit(s) is re-booked to another party. Early departures, guest is responsible for all nightly charges included on original booking and any incidental charges to room and applicable taxes. No shows receive no refund! In the event of an unforeseeable declared natural disaster, including acts of terrorism, advance deposits will not be refunded.
Additional policy requirements All units
- No pets! Please make arrangements to board your pet. Additional cleaning fee of $250.00 per night per pet discovered on property.
- No Smoking in units
- Rates are based on double occupancy except Big Houses. Add $25 per person for each additional person up to max occupancy or unless otherwise quoted.
- No RV, campers, 5th wheel trailers, or tent camping on property.
- No pop up shelters, gazebos or play pens.
- Activities & Amenities are for lodge guests only.
- Management is not responsible for damage or theft of personal property or to automobiles